Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Something for Everyone

The rice on a sizzling plater diner is a great business model. The meat comes out raw and you cook it to your liking by the heat of the plater. Some canned corn and a rice cooker and you're in business. The ticket on the wooden plate was bought out of a vending machine by the front door. This place had the U shaped counter and the Japanese equivalent of Flo shouting back the order. The food was up in under 3 minutes. Thank Pearl Cream for the tip on this place.



These turned out to be like cookies with veg bits and flavors in them. Very good.



Again, something for everyone.



All eel, all time. This small dinner served only eel three different ways. Small, Medium and Large.



I guess this guy just didn't want to sell. I can understand, it's hard leaving Tokyo. It's racy fast pace sexy. Kinky and silly at the same time and seems to honor the old and celebrate the new (on weekends only). Of course those salary-men didn't look too supper super happy now. I guess I'll always be a bit more fond of a fun city I don't have to work in.

1 comment:

Samson said...

Hi Michael, finally got a chance to visit your blog... I'll have to remember to eat before reading next time because those food pics are making my mouth water. The trip looks fun and delicious so far, keep posting!